Only eligible entry forms received during the contest period will be entered in the contest. No purchase is necessary to enter.
This contest is organized by Ottawa Parenting Times Magazine.
Contests are open to all residents aged 18 or over at the time of the entry, with the exception of employees and representatives of the contest organizers (including their partners and advertising or promotion agencies), as well as members of their immediate families and any individuals with whom they reside.
On the specified end date of a contest, a random draw will be held by the contest organizers (Ottawa Parenting Times Magazine) to select a contestant(s) from among all eligible entry forms received during the contest period as winner(s) of the prize.
- Participants must fill out an entry form available on www.ottawaparentingtimes.ca. No purchase required.
- Limit of one entry per person, unless otherwise specified.
- Participants must be 18 or older.
- The winner(s) will be contacted by e-mail or telephone on the date specified on the Contests page of www.ottawaparentingtimes.ca
- The prize will be dropped off or picked up by the winner, unless otherwise specified on the Contests page of www.ottawaparentingtimes.ca
- The prize must be accepted as described. Prizes have no cash value.
- By participating in this contest, the winner authorizes the contest organizers to use their name and photo announcing the winners in print or online.
- This contest is open to all residents of Canada who satisfy the present contest rules, except for promoters and partners of the contest, their spouses and their children.
Personal Information Protection Policy
Personal information is that which refers to and serves to identify an individual for the contest. Unless required by law, Ottawa Parenting Times Magazine does not disclose any personal information obtained from www.ottawaparentingtimes.ca users, with the exception of mailing/shipping of prize(s).