- This event has passed.
Ottawa Parent & Child Spring Expo – March 25 & 26, 2017 @ the Nepean Sportsplex
March 25, 2017 - March 26, 2017
A FUN, INFORMATIVE & AFFORDABLE WEEKEND FOR THE
WHOLE FAMILY MARCH 25 & 26, 2017 at the NEPEAN SPORTSPLEX
Whether you’re a parent or child there’s something
for everyone from toddlers to tweens.
Play, learn and explore!
Explore all day!
Meet 125+ Leading LOCAL parenting exhibitors from toddlers to the tweens!
Ottawa Parenting Times Magazine is thrilled to present the Ottawa Parent & Child Expo for Ottawa families. On March 25 & 26, 2017, gather the kids and head to the family-friendly Nepean Sportsplex (Entrance 4 or Entrance 1) for a weekend of family fun and information.
Parents will find a variety of their favourite Ottawa exhibitors offering important parenting information, and kids will find Dora the Explorer and Boots LIVE for a meet and greet, onstage musical performances, as well as friendly-mascots to hug, robotics, princesses, and a variety of other activities that focus on fun, learning, being healthy and active.
Including gymnastics demonstrations, face painting, arts and crafts activities, an Usborne Books reading corner, demos and much more. It’s an exciting family event where you and your children can play, learn, and explore – and it’s affordable!
Enjoy your visit to the Ottawa Parent and Child Expo with free parking and a free show bag for the first 750 families each day!
For the Parents:
• 125+ Ottawa exhibitors, including:
• New products, shopping and gifts
• Parent and child fitness
• Local education, French immersion, and tutoring options for your child
• Talk with Ottawa private schools
• Family health and wellness
• Summer camps, child care choices, and sport & music registration options for your child
• Questions? Talk with local parenting experts
• And more…
For the Kids:
• Meet & Greet Dora the Explorer and Boots and other SPECIAL GUESTS! soon to be announced*
• Enjoy music entertainment & main stage performances, included with admission price!
• Meet & Greet Your favourite princesses from Glass Slipper Prince Parties!
• Create and have fun at the various play zones!
• Exhibitor demonstrations!
• Face painting!
• Starr Gymnastics, and Try-It Play zone and interactive play zones!
• Special mascot appearances!
• Check www.ParentandChildExpo.ca for Expo updates right up to the event, more to come!
*Note: Dora and Boots appearances are free with paid admission to the Expo. You must obtain a Dora or Boots ticket when paying for admission to the Expo, and is required to enter the “Meet & Greet” line to meet Dora and Boots. There are a limited number of appearances each morning and afternoon of each day. See schedule for exact times each day.
FOOD IS AVAILABLE ONSITE AT THE NEPEAN SPORTSXPLEX RESTARAUNT AND NEPEAN SPORTSPLEX CANTEEN OR BRING YOUR OWN!
FREE PARKING ALL DAY!